Back to news
Autumn Aussie Breaks
Port Stephens Cruise ‘n Dunes
Only 2.5 hours north of Sydney, Port Stephens makes the perfect escape this season. With a harbour double the size of Sydney's, national parks, wineries, plus and A-Z of activities including kayaking, quad biking, horse riding and diving, it's easy to spend several days here. Combine scenic cruise dolphin cruise and get your thrills sliding down the 40 metre dunes in the grand "Sahara by the Sea".
Priced from $129, Port Stephens YHA is offering all this and more:
- 3 nights mixed dorm accommodation at Port Stephens YHA - Samurai Beach Bungalows
- 1.5 hour Dolphin Watch cruise with boom net
- 1.5 hour 4WD tour with sand boarding
- One day bike hire
- Free WiFi for the duration of your stay
Valid to 26 September 2014. Not valid over long weekends. Room upgrades available at additional cost. Transport options available at additional cost. Whale watch cruise also available from June to September for additional upgrade.
Contact Port Stephens YHA direct to book.
Cairns 5th Night Free
Escape the cooler weather by heading to tropical North Queensland. Whether you’re after a day on the water in the Great Barrier Reef, a trip to the wilds (and wildlife) of the ancient Daintree Rainforest, a night on the town after a day of adrenaline sports, or simply want to relax poolside with a good book, Cairns has something for everyone. Take the break you deserve and stay five nights for the price of 4.
Priced from AU$108 per person multi-share. Valid to 30 April 2014.
Contact Cairns Central YHA or book online.
Climb the Grampians
Take your holidays to new heights in Victoria's Grampians with an exhilarating rock climbing or abseiling adventure to take in the region’s incredible views. From beginners to advanced, everyone can have a go. Package includes:
- 3 nights in a 4-share room at Grampians Eco YHA
- 3 hour rock climbing or abseiling adventure with Absolute Outdoors
Priced from AU$119.50 per person. Conditions apply. Valid to 30 June 2014. Excludes Easter, ANZAC Day and June long weekends.
Contact Grampians Eco YHA or book online.
Adelaide City Break
A visit to Adelaide is not just a visit to city. In just a few days, you could find yourself bushwalking in the hills, walking miles along sandy beaches, tasting boutique wines at a friendly cellar door, exploring pioneer towns and villages, shopping til you drop and feasting on local produce at one of many amazing markets. We’ve just made it easier (and much cheaper) for you with this special package. Adelaide City Break package includes:
- 3 Nights at Adelaide Central YHA
- Daily Breakfast (continental or DIY cooked)
- 3 day Adelaide Metro Visitor Pass (unlimited bus/train/tram travel and maps)
- Multi-share from $121.50 per person
- Double/twin room with shared bathroom from $303 per room (based on two people)
- Double/twin room with ensuite from $354 per room (based on two people)
Valid 1 April to 30 September 2014.
Book online or contact Adelaide Central YHA
Hunter Valley Grape Escape
Make the most of a visit to Australia’s premier wine district with these special deals staying at Hunter Valley YHA. Take a wine tour then relax at the YHA which has its own small vineyard, pool and outdoor area. Choose from:
1-night Grape Escape:
- 1 night accommodation at Hunter Valley YHA
- Half day Wine Tour visiting 3-4 wineries
From $74 per person multi-share, $161.50 per room twin/double (based on two people). You must arrive by 12 noon as tour is in the afternoon of arrival day.
2-night Grape Escape:
- 2 night’s accommodation at Hunter Valley YHA
- Full day Wine Tour visiting at least 6 wineries and also including other local delights (olives, cheese, chocolate)
From $108 per person multi-share or $253 per room twin/double (2 people). Save at least 15% off the normal prices with these special deals, available from 1 March-30 September 2014. YHA member prices quoted, standard rate also available or you can save by joining YHA as part of your booking.
Contact Hunter Valley YHA or book online.
Airlie Beach Stay 3, Pay 2
Escape to paradise with an affordable getaway staying in the heart of Airlie Beach. Book three nights in a double, twin or 5-bed family room at Airlie Beach YHA and pay for only two nights, giving you more to spend on exploring the beautiful Whitsunday Islands. Priced from AU$147 for two people in a double or twin room, and $234 for a 5-bed family room. Conditions apply. Valid to 31 May 2014.
Contact Airlie Beach YHA or book online.
Melbourne City Break
Festivals, food and footy – Melbourne buzzes day and night and is very much about urban cool. The cooler months are the best time to make the most of the city’s events, nightlife, food and culture. Oh, and the shopping. Take a short break and save with this special offer at Melbourne Metro YHA, located in trendy North Melbourne only a short walk from the CBD. Melbourne City Break package includes:
- 3 nights at Melbourne Metro YHA - save 15% off regular prices!
- 3 continental breakfasts
- A Myki card with value for one day on all public transport
Priced from $120 per person multi-share and from $300 per double/twin ensuite room (based on two people). Valid 1 March to 30 September 2014.
Book online or contact Melbourne Metro YHA
Sydney City Break
Stay in the heart of the city at Sydney Harbour YHA and you can walk everywhere you need to go. Enjoy this multi-award winning hostel with views to die for and save with this special deal. Sydney City Break Package includes:
- 3 nights’ at Sydney Harbour YHA
- Daily breakfast (continental or DIY cooked)
- 1 dinner at The Australian Hotel including small pizza or salad plus choice of 1 glass of house wine/pint of beer/or soft drink
- Four-share ensuite room from $150 per person
- Double/twin ensuite room from $432 per room (two people)
Valid 1 March to 30 September 2014.
Book online or contact Sydney Harbour YHA
Hunter Valley Wildlife Experience
Enjoy a break in the beautiful Hunter Valley with this family-friendly package. Stay at the relaxing Hunter Valley YHA and visit the nearby Hunter Valley Zoo with plenty of time to visit local wineries or other attractions. Package includes:
- 2 night’s accommodation at Hunter Valley YHA
- Bike Hire
- Entry to Hunter Valley Zoo
From $78 per person multi-share or $182 per room twin/double. Hunter Valley Zoo is closed on Wednesdays so package not available for Tuesday night arrivals. Save at least 15% off the normal prices with this special deal, available until 30 September 2014. YHA member prices quoted, standard rate also available or you can save by joining YHA as part of your booking.
Contact Hunter Valley YHA or book online
Canberra Autumn Break
Make the most of your stay in Australia’s capital with this special package. It’s a great city to cycle with dedicated bike paths to a lot of the main attractions. Don’t miss Parliament House, the War Memorial, the National Museum and more. Many attractions are free! This great value package is perfect for a Canberra short break. Canberra Autumn Break includes:
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Daily breakfast at on-site Bytes Cafe
- 1-day bike hire to get around the sights and attractions
- 2 days unlimited WiFi
Priced from $98 per person multi-share and from $230 per double/twin room (based on two people).
Valid only from 1 March – 31 May 2014.
Book online or contact Canberra City YHA