It is an early morning start to make the most of our day as we head down to Cape Jervis, taking in the picturesque scenery along the way. We then board the ferry for a 45 minute crossing to Kangaroo Island.
Upon arrival we head to Seal Bay Conservation Park where you will get up close to nature as the wild Australian Sea Lions frolic and laze about on this stunning beach. After working up a hunger it is then off to Vivonne Bay Bistro for a delicious 2 course lunch followed by a visit to the Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary. This gives you a chance to see Koalas lazing about in the trees.
We spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, which is renowned as a sanctuary for native Australian animals including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas. The tour will take us along the rugged coastline to Remarkable Rocks with a chance for some amazing photos. We then head further along the coast to Admirals Arch a spectacular rock archway which is a haven for playful New Zealand Fur Seals. It is then time to journey back to Adelaide taking in the scenery as we go.
Opportunity to add discounted multishare accommodation at the Adelaide Central YHA before and after your tour. Please add a note in the comments section if you require accommodation
- Return coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island
- 1 Full Day Kangaroo Island Experience Tour, with an experienced tour guide.
- All entrance fees and National Park fees on Kangaroo Island
- 2 course lunch
- Travel in a comfortable air conditioned coach
- Tour departs daily from Adelaide Central Bus Station 85 Franklin Street at 6:15am and arrives back into Adelaide at approximately 10:40pm
From 01 April 2015 until 31 March 2016
Some price options may not be available ad Tours & Activities must be booked at least five days prior to the end of their current season and not more than six months in advance.
Things you should know
Important Product Information
Cancellation and Amendment FeesCancellations:
Due to the discount offered and the structure of this package - it is non-refundable once confirmed.Amendments:
Each amendment (not cancellation) to the original booking, after confirmation will incur a fee of A$25 per person and per amendment.
Amendments are subject to availability.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Travel & Tours consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Travel & Tours and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- If you selected a YHA Member rate, then avalid YHA/Hostelling International membership card has to be presented for each person booked when checking in. If you are unable to join prior to arrival, you must purchase a membership upon arrival at the hostel, or pay the price difference between the member and standard rates,
- YHA Travel & Tours will aim to respond to your booking within 48 hours by email. However, in some instances (for example during long weekends or public holidays) the response time may vary.
- Please note that only some hostels are suitable for wheelchair access. If in doubt please contact the individual hostel.
- The responsibility of YHA Travel & Tours in connection with 'Travel Deals' is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in the Travel Deals products is made by YHA Travel & Tours as agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Travel & Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Travel & Tours believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Travel & Tours will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.