Blue Mountains Yulefest Deal
Blue Mountains YHA is tempting you out of hibernation and offering some mid-year cheer with this cool Yulefest deal to celebrate Christmas in July.
21-22 July & 28-29 July 2017
The Blue Mountains wilderness is just two hours west of Sydney, making it a perfect mini break for time-starved travellers. Winter is a magical time in the Blue Mountains, with crisp days and clear blue skies just perfect for outdoor delights by day and warming meals by the cosy fire at night.
Work up an appetite exploring the huge range of attractions and activities, be it hanging over the Jamison Valley in a glass-bottomed cable car, scaling the mountains on an abseiling adventure, or walking through ancient Jurassic rainforest, past winding streams, waterfalls and Aboriginal sites. The world’s steepest incline railway, oldest limestone caves, galleries, gardens and charming cafes are all within easy reach.
Blue Mountains YHA is tempting you out of hibernation and offering some mid-year cheer with this festive Yulefest deal.
- 2 nights’ double or family room accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 3-course Christmas-themed dinner on Saturday night
- $299 per double room with shared facilities
- $325 per double room with ensuite
- $425 per family room with shared facilities
- $447 per family room with ensuite
Terms and Conditions:
- Double room prices based on two people.
- Family room based on two adults and two children under 12.
- Package valid for 21-22 July & 28-29 July 2017 only.
- BYO alcohol for Christmas-themed dinner
- YHA member prices listed, standard rates also available when booking.