The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- 24 Hour reception
- CCTV throughout the property
- Keycard security for all rooms
- Separate key cards for males and females
- Staff trained in emergency procedures
- Exclusive-use accommodation sections and bathrooms available
- Individual lockers in each room (own padlocks required)
- Private lockers available outside the rooms
- Front door locked from 10:00pm - 7:00am, with access via keycard only
- First aid qualified staff
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Canberra City YHA can be downloaded here: