The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Staff onsite 24 hours
- Keycard security for all rooms
- Keycards required to access communal areas
- CCTV throughout the property
- First aid qualified staff
- Rooms booked exclusively for group members
- Fire detectors and alarms
- Individual lockers in each room (own padlock required)
- All beds and bedding are fully compliant with Australian Standards
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Hunter Valley YHA can be downloaded here: