- Australian Hostels
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- 24 hour staff available
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers in all common areas and bedrooms
- Fire hydrants, extinguishers and hose reels
- Electronic door swips on all bedroom and bathroom doors
- Individual lockers in each room (own padlocks required)
- Staff patrols of the building
- Staff trained in first aid
- Staff trained to deal with emergency situations
- Licensed personnel used for all construction and repair work
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Bondi Beachouse YHA can be downloaded here: