Things to do in Sydney Collaroy Beachouse YHA
Collaroy YHA is only metres from the beach and offers free use of surfboards, body boards, and snorkels.
Learn to Surf - Book one of our surf packages or discounted surf lessons whilst staying at the Sydney Collaroy YHA, located close to 21 of the best surfing beaches in Sydney including Manly!
Other activities include kayaking, futsal, sailing, and bushwalking in the local national and marine parks.
At the hostel
FREE Ping Pong Tournament
Grab your balls, we're playing ping pong!
Mum's worried you're not eating enough, so we'll put on a delish (and cheap!) dinner every Wednesday to stop her stressing!
Tours & activities related to this hostel
FREE things to do in Collaroy
- Go swimming in the rockpool
- Go surfing at Collaroy Beach
- Go snorkeling in Long Reef
- Go for a walk around Long Reef Headland (you might spot some migrating Whales between June and October!)
- Feed the ducks and go for a swim at Narrabeen Lake
- Have a BBQ at one of the FREE BBQ's at Collaroy Beach
- Lay out in the sun!
- Watch the sunrise with your new hostel mates
- Go for a Full Moon walk
- Play beach games at Palm Beach (as seen in Home and Away)