Pittwater’s stunning location set amongst the bush of the national park and overlooking the water provides loads of easy to access water sports and outdoor activities.
Some of the most popular activities include:
- Spotting wildlife – wallabies, possums, bandicoots, local birds and the occasional goanna.
- Kayaking through bays, mangroves and around islands – kayaks available for hire.
- Sailing with the local sailing school, All Sail, on Pittwater.
- Ferry Cruises on Church Point ferry for local cruises or the Palm Beach ferry service for a cruise up the Hawkesbury River. Charter ferries also available.
- Mountain biking on the trails in the National Park.