- Travel & Tours
Located within Kur-ring-gai Chase National Park, overlooking Morning Bay on Pittwater’s western shore, this property offers exclusive use for up to 32 people in multi-share and double rooms. Only 30 kms north of Sydney city, with access by ferry from Church Point.
Sydney, Pittwater YHA can accommodate groups from 10 to 32 people.
Want the entire property to yourselves? This YHA is also part of the Rent-A-YHA scheme. Find out more
Pittwater YHA has a range of 4 and 6 share rooms, with a central communal bathroom facility.
There are a number of twin/double/family rooms which share the communal bathroom.
We can accommodate groups of all shapes and sizes up to 32 people under YHA’s Rent-a-YHA scheme which gives your group exclusive use of the building, and all facilities, irrespective of the group size.
Pittwater YHA offers the following:
• Furnished veranda with magnificent views over the water
• Multi-share and private rooms
• Well-equipped self-catering kitchen (please note, this is shared with other guests)
• BBQ with a view
• Large, comfortable lounge/meeting room
• Wood fireplace – for the colder months
• A selection of board and card games
• Roland electric piano, acoustic guitar and ukulele, CD Player
• One and two person kayaks (for hire)
Please be aware that there is no television at this property and Wi-Fi reception is limited.
Friday and Saturday – 2 night minimum
Sunday - Thursday
All rates are per night and are in AUD, including GST.
To make an enquiry for group accommodation in Sydney at the Kur-ring-gai Chase National Park, please either complete the form below, call us on 02 9999 5748 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please complete your group booking enquiry form and a staff member will be in touch to assist with your enquiry.