If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- 24 hour reception
- Keycard security for all rooms
- Keycards to access gender specific bathrooms
- CCTV throughout the property
- First aid qualified staff
- Rooms booked exclusively for group guests
- Centralised fire detectors and alarms
- Individual lockers in each room (own padlocks required)
- Secure baggage storage prior to check in and on check out
- All beds and bedding are fully compliant with Australian Standards
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Railway Square YHA can be downloaded here: