- Australian Hostels
- Tours & Experiences
This unique YHA property is built within the grounds of an historic outdoor movie theatre, in the centre of Alice Springs. This YHA offers a great range of multi-share and private rooms, all set around a beautiful swimming pool with a well-equipped self-catering kitchen, dining room and lounge area.
Alice Springs YHA can accommodate groups from 10 to 50 people.
Alice Springs YHA has a range of 4, 6 and 8 share rooms, with communal bathrooms. All rooms include personal lockers and bed lights, with all linen provided.
We have a selection of twin, double and family rooms with communal bathrooms. These rooms are conveniently located near to our multi-share rooms, so you can be near to the rest of your group.
Alice Springs YHA offers the following:
• Key card security for all rooms
• Indoor and outdoor communal areas that can be used for cooking, dining, assembling or briefings
• Self-catering kitchen and BBQ area (please note, this is shared with other guests)
• Swimming pool
• Friendly, knowledgeable staff offering local information and tour bookings
• A unique, Central Australian environment, overlooking the Todd River
• Historic outdoor cinema – screening nightly
BED & BREAKFAST
4-8 Bed Multi-Share Room
From $42 pp
From $90 pr
pp = per person, pr = per room. All rates are per night and are in AUD, including GST.
To make an enquiry for group accommodation in Alice Springs, please either complete the form below, call us on 08 8952 8855 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For full information on our property, please check out our Alice Springs Group Accommodation brochure below.
Please complete your group booking enquiry form and a staff member will be in touch to assist with your enquiry.