Things to do in Port Douglas YHA
Backpackers can relax on 4 Mile Beach, sail to an island, dive or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, visit the famous Sunday markets, Wildlife Habitat Park, Mossman Gorge, Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation.
Enjoy the nightspots and the friendly village atmosphere, all conveniently located close to the hostel.
Or simply kick back and relax in the warm tropical weather.
Enjoy local bars, cafes and restaurants nearby to the hostel.
Tours & activities related to this hostel
FREE things to do in Port Douglas
- Go for a swim at 4-Mile beach a 5 minute walk from the hostel
- Hike up to Spring Creek Falls and enjoy a swim or fish
- Watch the sun rise off the Coral Sea (5 minute walk east from hostel)
- Watch the sun set over the northern tip of the Great Dividing Range (3 minute walk west from hostel)
- Go fishing for barramundi in the inlet
- Look up and watch 10,00 flying foxes go in search for fruits in season
- Browse the famous Port Douglas Sunday markets
- Listen to buskers compete for your pennies on Macrossan Street
- Collect and enjoy your own fresh coconuts from the Coral Beach