YHA Noosa Heads | Halse Lodge
Monday | Yoga - 8am (focus on body connection, stretching and balance)
Tuesday | Surf functional training - 8:30am (A 30-minute session of exercises to improve your core and strength for your surf days. The perfect surfing warm-up)
Tuesday | Movie night - 8:30pm (some of the best movies are on the big screen for anyone craving a nice history, POP-CORN included)
Wednesday | Yoga - 8am (focus on body connection, stretching and balance)
Wednesday | Ping Pong tournament - 7pm (An opportunity to show off your table tennis skills and make some friends)
Thursday | Meditation - 8:30am (Connect to your innerself, and put the stress away and feel lighter in the morning)
Thursday | Sunset walk - 4:30pm (Come with us to a breathtaking moment at the Laguna Lookout, and experience one of Noosa's best sunset spots. Complimentary local tea and biscuits provided)
Friday | Yoga - 8am (focus on body connection, stretching and balance)
Friday | Beer Pong & DJ - 7pm (The best activity to meet people, have fun and enjoy the night plus DJ and prize for the winner)
Saturday | $5 BBQ - 5pm (Hungry? Join our Aussie bbq and meet fellow travellers)
Sunday | Free pancakes - 8:30am - 10am (Get your plate, choose your topping, and savour your food while watching the view from the verandah)
Cultural Awareness Experiences | An unforgettable experience full of history and authentic culture. A member of Kabi Kabi Nation show their dances, instruments and create an unvaluable conversation about the Aboriginal traditions. A night full of music, dance and fun!
Full Moon Yoga | The Full Moon is the time to let go of what no longer serves you physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually. This yoga practice and invocation helps you find strength and stability, so you can lead with your heart.
Paint & Sip | Fun and adventure painting class! everyone can drink their Favorite drink and create a masterpiece at the same time (held twice a month).
Things to do in Noosa
YHA Noosa Heads is 100m from Noosa's beach and relaxed Hastings Street - a colourful collection of shops, cafes, nightclubs and bars. Walk to Noosa's scenic national park, stroll through the rainforest to secluded beaches - ideal for surfing and swimming. Major departure point for the iconic Fraser Island and Rainbow Beach - tour bookings available, as well as skydiving, surfing lessons, bicycle tours, kayaking, diving, fishing, everglades and more...
- Wander around the Noosa National Park walk and stop for a picnic lunch with a mesmerising view.
- Have your breathe taken away at the Laguna lookout, only a 15-minute walk away and offers superb panoramic views.
- Chill out in the Noosa River which is perfect to cool off on a hot day. There is also free fitness equipment if you are a fitness buff.
- Meet new people and make new friends at either the main Noosa beach or the Nomads beach which have a multiple of beach volleyball courts each.
- For the price of a bus ticket, you can head down to the farmers markets in Eumundi open Wednesday 8am-1.30pm & Saturday 7am-2pm.
- Head downtown KB bar and restaurant and get some discounted iconic Australian pub food. Available every day from 5pm-8:30pm