- Australian Hostels
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- 24 hour reception
- Keycard security for all rooms and bathrooms
- Keycards to access gender specific bathrooms
- Rooms booked exclusively for group members
- CCTV throughout the property
- First aid qualified staff
- Centralised fire detectors and alarms
- Individual lockers in each room (own padlocks required)
- All beds and bedding are fully compliant with Australia Standards
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Melbourne Metro YHA can be downloaded here: