The standard private room is the perfect choice for those looking for their own space with all the basics.
All rates are inclusive of all utilities, WiFi, full access to all co-living areas, and access to our community builder activities.
Your safety is our number one priority, with secure electronic building access and 24/7 onsite staff, we are there for you whenever you need us.
Address: 11 Rawson Place, Corner of Pitt St and Rawson Place (opposite Central Station)
Distance to University of Technology Sydney: 10 mins walk
Distance to TAFE NSW - Ultimo: 15 mins walk
back to Sydney Central YHA Student Stays
- Comfortable double bed
- Shared bathroom nice and close to your room
- Study desk with chair and lamp
- Free high speed reliable WiFi
- Full airconditioned room and co-living spaces
- Practical storage and wardrobe space
- Free weekly cleaning service
- Fully equipped kitchen with secure food storage and all all the plates, cutlery, pots, pans, glassware you could ever need.
- Modern coin operated laundry with washer, dryer, ironing facilities, and hanging space.
- Epic co-living facilities including a rooftop swimming pool, and BBQ- perfect for a well earned study break or casual hangouts with mates.
- Plenty of quiet and comfortable spaces to work or study
- Free use of co-working spaces and meeting rooms
- Easy access to public transport, light rail stop right at the door.
- 24/7 on-site staff
- Secure building, floor, and room access
- On-site cafe and vending machines
- Social events calendar- whether you are chasing a party, a cultural experience, or well being activities; our weekly community connector events have you covered.
- Free personalised travel and experience booking service for those weekend getaways or post semester adventures
- Access to YHA exclusive discounts on services, attractions, travel, and retail.
- Quiet places to work or study, co-working spaces and meeting rooms
Things You Should Know
- We understand that plans change- that's why our options are all fully flexible with no lock- in contracts, deposits, or bond payments.
- The processing time for applications is just 1 business day (monday- friday). During peak times this can take a little longer.
- If you are applying for one of our co- living rooms, we spend a lot of time matching you with a great roommate, so please answer the application questions honestly to ensure you have the best possible experience.
- Rent is paid fortnightly in advance, this can be one online or over the counter at the property.