Sharing with two other students, this co-living triple share room is the perfect choice for those looking to save money whist enjoying a little extra room (and fresh air), coming with a balcony that delivers great views across the city.
All rates are inclusive of all utilities, WiFi, full access to all co-living areas, and access to our community builder activities.
Your safety is our number one priority, with secure electronic building access and 24/7 onsite staff, we are there for you whenever you need us.
Address: 11 Rawson Place, Corner of Pitt St and Rawson Place (opposite Central Station)
Distance to University of Technology Sydney: 10 mins walk
Distance to TAFE NSW - Ultimo: 15 mins walk
back to Sydney Central YHA Student Stays
- 2 comfortable single beds with all linen included
- Balcony with views across the city
- Shared bathroom
- Study desk with chair and lamp
- Free high speed reliable WiFi
- Full airconditioned room and co-living spaces
- Practical storage and wardrobe space
- Free weekly cleaning service
- Balcony- enjoy views across the city
- Fully equipped kitchen with secure food storage and all all the plates, cutlery, pots, pans, glassware you could ever need.
- Modern coin operated laundry with washer, dryer, ironing facilities, and hanging space.
- Epic co-living facilities including a rooftop swimming pool, and BBQ- perfect for a well earned study break or casual hangouts with mates.
- Plenty of quiet and comfortable spaces to work or study
- Free use of co-working spaces and meeting rooms
- Easy access to public transport, light rail stop right at the door.
- 24/7 on-site staff
- Secure building, floor, and room access
- On-site cafe and vending machines
- Social events calendar- whether you are chasing a party, a cultural experience, or well being activities; our weekly community connector events have you covered.
- Free personalised travel and experience booking service for those weekend getaways or post semester adventures
- Access to YHA exclusive discounts on services, attractions, travel, and retail.
- Quiet places to work or study, co-working spaces and meeting rooms
Things You Should Know
- We understand that plans change- that's why our options are all fully flexible with no lock- in contracts, deposits, or bond payments.
- The processing time for applications is just 1 business day (monday- friday). During peak times this can take a little longer.
- If you are applying for one of our co- living rooms, we spend a lot of time matching you with a great roommate, so please answer the application questions honestly to ensure you have the best possible experience.
- Rent is paid fortnightly in advance, this can be one online or over the counter at the property.