Please note: This is a seasonal tour and departs only 1st March - 30th November
This trip is the ultimate in Western Australian Adventure. Visit Lancelin, Kalbarri, Shark Bay, the beautiful Shell Beach, enchanting Dolphins of Monkey Mia, magnificent Cape Range National Park, secluded beaches of Ningaloo Reef.
Experience this truly unique country with amazing contrasts of red rocks, green trees & blue skies at Karijini National Park. Discover the magnificent ancient gorges and swim in the waterfalls and pools.
Arrive in Broome after a visit to 80 Mile Beach.
Are you a vegetarian or have any special dietary requirements? Please let us know at time of booking.
Tour departs Saturdays at 7am from Perth City YHA. For a special pre and post-tour accommodation rate, book at Perth City YHA and Broome YHA from $22.00 per night (multi-share rooms).
You can also book this tour as a return trip back to Perth. 2 nights in Broome are included in price before heading back to Perth via Kalbarri (14 Day Trip, $ 1825 per person). If you are already in Broome and would like to do this tour in reverse, Broome to Perth, please contact us for details.
- Kalbarri, Shark Bay, Monkey Mia, Coral Bay, Exmouth and Ningaloo Reef, Karijini NP, 80 Mile Beach
- This is the true outback of Australia with over 3000km between the City of Perth and the pearling town of Broome
Saturdays at 7am from Perth City YHA.
From 25 July 2016 until 30 March 2017
Some price options may not be available and Tours & Activities must be booked at least five days prior to the end of their current season and not more than six months in advance.
Things you should know
Important Product Information
Cancellation of a booking will incur the following fees imposed by the tour operator:
Up to 72 hours: 30% of fare
Within 72 Hours: 100% of fare
Once travel has commenced, no refunds will be made for any unused services and clients will be responsible for travel arrangements from that point onward.
Cancellations must be made with YHA Travel and additional fees may be imposed in addition to tour operator cancellation fees.
The tour operator reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary of this tour and arrange alternative carriers. No refund will be given in these circumstances or in the event of any delay, curtailment or alteration of this trip resulting from any cause including severe weather conditions or mechanical failure.
A minimum of four passengers is required to operate this tour. It may therefor be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and to offer an alternative date of departure or full refund for this tour.
YHA Cancellation fees
More than 14 days prior to commencement YHA Travel charges a 20% cancellation fee in addition to any charges imposed by the Tour Operator
More than 48 hours and less than 14 days prior to commencement YHA Travel charges a 50% cancellation fee in addition to any charges imposed by the Tour Operator
Less than 48 hours prior to commencement: No refund
Bookings can only be amended more than 14 days prior to commencement. If you wish to change your booking within 14 days of commencement, you will need to cancel your existing booking and make a new booking.
Each amendment (not cancellation) to the original booking after confirmation will incur a fee of A$25 per person and per amendment.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Travel & Tours consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Travel & Tours and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- If you selected a YHA Member rate, then avalid YHA/Hostelling International membership card has to be presented for each person booked when checking in. If you are unable to join prior to arrival, you must purchase a membership upon arrival at the hostel, or pay the price difference between the member and standard rates,
- YHA Travel & Tours will aim to respond to your booking within 48 hours by email. However, in some instances (for example during long weekends or public holidays) the response time may vary.
- Please note that only some hostels are suitable for wheelchair access. If in doubt please contact the individual hostel.
- The responsibility of YHA Travel & Tours in connection with 'Travel Deals' is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in the Travel Deals products is made by YHA Travel & Tours as agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Travel & Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Travel & Tours believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Travel & Tours will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.