The 6 Day Secrets of Esperance tour travels through the Central Wheat Belt of Western Australia.
First stop is Wave Rock, then travel onto Fitzgerald River National Park, an internationally recognized world biosphere reserve with plenty of beautiful beaches and rugged coastline. The next day is on to Cape Le Grand National Park where you'll have the chance do some walks and relax on the beach.
After 2 days on this beautiful spot, you will continue on to see the rest of the Western Australia's South-West. The tour will travel along the coast line to the Stirling Ranges. Vsit the Tingle Trees and Kari Forests before making your way to the Margret River region and to Ngilgi Cave. In and around Ngilgi Cave experience an amazing Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Culture Exchange with Josh. He will tell you more about Ngilgi Cave and his aboriginal culture while showing tools, fire making and playing the didgeridoo.
- Places visited include: Wave Rock, Cape Le Grand National Park, Ngilgi Cave, Esperance, Stirling Ranges, Albany, Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Expereince, Margaret River Region and Tree Top Walk
- Jump onboard discover the best Australia has to offer, unspoiled and spectacular! Walk on a beach where the only footprints are yours and climb up a tall Tingle tree, an old fire lookout.
Standard Package Includes:
- Travel in air-conditioned mini coach with a max of 18 pax
- All meals
- Accommodation in swags
- All camping equipment (sleeping bag hire $20)
- All National Park entry fees and activities
26 April 2015
10 May 2015
No more departures after this until Summer.
Things you should know
Important Product Information
Cancellation of a booking will incur the following fees imposed by the tour operator:
48 Hours - 30 Days: 25% of fare
24 Hours - 48 Hours: 50% of fare
Within 24 Hours: 100% of fare
Once travel has commenced, no refunds will be made for any unused services and clients will be responsible for travel arrangements from that point onward.
Cancellations must be made with YHA Travel and additional fees may be imposed in addition to tour operator cancellation fees.
The tour operator reserves the rigth to alter the route or itinerary of this tour and arrange alternative carriers. No refund will be given in these circumstances or in the event of any delay, curtailment or alteration of this trip resulting from any cause including severe weather conditions or mechanical failure.
A minimum of four passengers is required to operate this tour. It may therefore be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and to offer an alternative date of departure or full refund for this tour.
YHA Cancellation fees
More than 14 days prior to commencement YHA Travel charges a 20% cancellation fee in addition to any charges imposed by the Tour Operator
More than 48 hours and less than 14 days prior to commencement YHA Travel charges a 50% cancellation fee in addition to any charges imposed by the Tour Operator
Less than 48 hours prior to commencement: No refund
Bookings can only be amended more than 14 days prior to commencement. If you wish to change your booking within 14 days of commencement, you will need to cancel your existing booking and make a new booking.
Each amendment (not cancellation) to the original booking after confirmation will incur a fee of A$25 per person and per amendment.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Travel & Tours consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Travel & Tours and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- If you selected a YHA Member rate, then avalid YHA/Hostelling International membership card has to be presented for each person booked when checking in. If you are unable to join prior to arrival, you must purchase a membership upon arrival at the hostel, or pay the price difference between the member and standard rates,
- YHA Travel & Tours will aim to respond to your booking within 48 hours by email. However, in some instances (for example during long weekends or public holidays) the response time may vary.
- Please note that only some hostels are suitable for wheelchair access. If in doubt please contact the individual hostel.
- The responsibility of YHA Travel & Tours in connection with 'Travel Deals' is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in the Travel Deals products is made by YHA Travel & Tours as agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Travel & Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Travel & Tours believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Travel & Tours will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.