WIN 100 days down under
Get Packed for 100 Days Down Under!
Win the ultimate backpacking adventure - 100 days around Australia, accommodation, transport and more
Congratulations Samson, winner of 100 Days Down Under!
Take a look at his winning entry below.
Check out Samson's blog, and follow his adventures around Australia!
Think you've got what it takes? Show us what you'd pack for 100 Days Down Under.
The most creative and original clip will win a trip around Australia.
What you need to do
- Get creative Join our group on YouTube and upload your 60 second video telling us what you'd pack for 100 Days Down Under. You can create the video using anything you like - your video camera, your mobile phone or even your webcam! Your video will be loaded into the gallery on this page.
- Tell us who you are Submitted your video to the group? Send us an email with your name, email address, nationality, where you are in the world and the link to your video.
- Be prepared If your video wins, you will be required to visit every state and territory, starting your trip on or before October 1, 2009. You'll also be asked to provide written and video blogs each week, and regularly upload photos online so the rest of the world can follow your journey!
- Follow us Keep up with the latest news on Facebook.
A 100 day backpacking adventure around Australia worth $6,000 including:
- 1-year YHA membership.
- 100 nights multi-share accommodation valid at over 120 YHAs around Australia.
- A Greyhound Aussie Highlights bus pass, allowing you to travel between Darwin - Cairns - Brisbane - Sydney- Melbourne - Adelaide or Alice Springs.
- Nullarbor Traveller Perth to Adelaide 9-day Adventure Tour.
- An OzTracks rail pass courtesy of Great Southern Railways.
- Return economy airfare from Melbourne to Hobart.
- A YHA Connect internet card charged with 100 hours of internet time.
While you're here
- You are agreeing, if selected as the winner, to blog and upload photos and video content throughout your trip. This will take the form of at least 2 blog entries per week, 1 video every 10 days and regularly uploading photos online.