Bookings & travel news
YHA Australia conforms to the requirements of the Australian National Privacy Principles and is strongly committed to protecting your privacy.
The purpose of this statement is to tell you what kind of information we may gather about you, how we use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone and the choices you have regarding our use of, and your ability to correct, this information.
1. What information do we collect from you to provide our services?
2. What information do we collect from you when visiting our website?
top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.) the improvement of services to you. the date and time of your visit to the site the pages you accessed and documents downloaded during your visit the previous site you visited if you’ve visited our site before the type of browser used.
3. What purpose is that information put to?
4. Can the information you provide be disclosed?
5. Is my information recorded accurately?
6. Is my information secure?
7. How can you ask for correction of information we have collected about you?
8. Can we transfer your information out of Australia?
9. Whom should you contact within our organisation if you have a complaint?
National Executive DirectorYHA AustraliaGPO Box 5276Sydney NSW firstname.lastname@example.org
YHA Ltd (for NSW, ACT, NT, QLD, SA and VIC)GPO Box 5276Sydney NSW 2001
Youth Hostels Association of Tasmania Inc9 Argyle StHobart TAS 7000
YHA WA Inc300 Wellington StreetPerth WA 6000
If you would like to learn more about privacy you can visit the Australian Federal Governments privacy website at http://www.oaic.gov.au/index.html.
YHA Travel licences: 2TA002629 (NSW), LTA148 (NT), 3433524 (QLD), TTA32 (SA), TA-0033055
(VIC), 9TA00584 (WA)