Bellingen YHA is temporarily closed, but will be re-opening as soon as it is appropriate to do so. However, our staff are still on site and able to help you with any group booking enquiries you have for later in the year. Please contact us and we will be able to help you.
Perfectly located between the town centre and the Bellinger River, this YHA is the perfect spot for your next group getaway. Relax and enjoy the sound of nature at this historic property. Take advantage of the peaceful surroundings, or spend time exploring and bushwalking in the nearby Dorrigo National Park. We can accommodate groups of up to 38 people.
Bellingen YHA offers the option to rent the entire property for the exclusive use of your group. This gives you access to our full range of rooms and facilities, so is the best option for groups looking for special experience.
Whole Property (sleeps up to 38) - From only $1,200 per night
- 8 Multi-share beds
- 1 Twin Room
- 2 Double Rooms
- 1 Family 6 Bed Ensuite Room (Queen bed, plus two bunk beds)
- 1 Family 6 Bed Room (Queen bed, plus two bunk beds)
- 3 Family 4 Bed Rooms (Queen bed, plus one bunk bed)
Bellingen YHA offers the following:
- Self-catering facilities – including both a BBQ and a full oven
- Games area, pool table
- Beautiful veranda overlooking Bellinger River and Bat Island.
- Luggage storage available in lockers before and after checkout.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKING WITH BELLINGEN YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs, from enquiry to check out.
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group and are pro-active in ensuring we maintain the highest possible standards in the field of risk management.
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies.
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise.