About YHA Port Macquarie | Ozzie Pozzie Backpackers
Located halfway between Sydney and Byron Bay, YHA Port Macquarie is more like a resort than a backpacker hostel. Guests can relax in the poolside cabana, swim, or snooze in a hammock under palm trees.
All private rooms include:
Linen, towels | Wi-Fi | Bedside shelves, mirror, & multiple power points | Access to BBQ, kitchen & swimming pool | Access to games room
All co-living rooms include:
Linen | lockers | Wi-Fi | Bedside shelves, mirror, & multiple power points | Access to BBQ, kitchen & swimming pool | Access to games room
*Guests must be over 18 years of age to stay in a co-living room
- Bike rental
- Games room
- Paid laundry facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Reading room
- Tour desk
YHA Port Macquarie features
- Make new friends with a BBQ in our cosy courtyard.
- Enjoy loads of entertainment in the games and TV/movie room, and hang out with Cheeky, our pet parrot.
- The town, shops, riverside cafes and bars are just a 5 minutes stroll away.
- This property is not recommended as suitable for children under 12 from December to April.
Reviews of YHA Port Macquarie
- "Bright & positive vibe! The vibe of Ozzie Pozzie was positive and staff very welcoming. The light colours of the rooms added to the nice ambiance. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The facilities included a games room, TV room and swimming pool. The YHA is located in a quiet street close to the city and the beaches with off street parking available. I would highly recommend a stay at Izzie Pozzie YHA." - Andrew
- "Really fantastic, very friendly and hospitable great customer service and very down to earth and approachable staff members. Nice cosy retreat in Port Macquarie for a good budget price accommodation. Good kitchen for preparing and cooking your own healthy meals, non formal with great reasonable rooms that are clean with separate showers and bathroom. The place is nice to unwind (holiday feel) and the staff really go along way to try and be helpful and accommodating to everyone that stays here." - J
For over 80 years, YHA Australia has been a safe and inclusive place for travellers from all walks of life. Guests are required to abide by YHA's house rules when staying at our properties.
|Traditional Place Name:||
36 Waugh Street
Show location map
|Phone:||(+612) 6583 8133|
|Hostel Manager:||Mathilde Boudrieres|
|Hostel||Open all year|
9am-12:30pm & 2:30pm-7:30pm | After hours arrivals: contact property for alternative arrangements and self-check-in instructions.
|Check out||until 11am|