Group Accomodation YHA Stradbroke Island | Manta Lodge & Scuba Centre
Only a short trip from Brisbane and located at picturesque Point Lookout, YHA Stradbroke Island provides great value for all of your group accommodation needs. With a range of multi-share rooms, as well as double/twin rooms available and much more, we can plan your perfect group getaway. We can accommodate groups of up to 60 people.
YHA Stradbroke Island has a large number of 4-8 bed Multi-Share rooms, with communal bathroom facilities. All rooms include linen and lockers. Please bring your own towels.
We have a selection of private rooms available for group supervisors, with communal bathroom facilities. All rooms include bed linen. These rooms are conveniently located near to our multi-share rooms, so you can be near to the rest of your group.
YHA Stradbroke Island offers the following:
- 24 hour access
- Reception from 8am – 6pm with night manager on-site after hours.
- Key security for all rooms
- Communal areas that can be used for assembling or briefings
- On-site parking
- Laundry facilities
- Communal kitchen facilities for self-catering (please note, this will be shared with our other guests)
- Outdoor BBQ and dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Supervisor living on site
- Manta Scuba Diving Centre
Useful information for your group stay
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group