If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Night manager on duty til 9pm daily, with staff available 24 hours for emergencies
- First Aid trained staff on site
- First Aid kits on site
- AED on site
- Medical Oxygen on site
- Individual lockers in each room (own padlock required)
- All beds and bedding are fully compliant with Australian Standard
- CCTV throughout property
- Centralized fire detectors and alarms
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Stradbroke Island YHA can be downloaded here: