About YHA Hervey Bay
This multi-award winning hostel in the seaside town of Hervey Bay is conveniently located within an easy walk of nearby beaches. Hervey Bay might be small in stature but it’s big on traveller experiences with the world heritage Fraser Island on its doorstep and migrating Humpback Whales on its shoreline each year.
All family rooms include:
Bed linen | Ceiling fan | Air-conditioning
Parking | Ensuite
All private rooms include:
Bed linen | Ceiling fan
Parking | Ensuite
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tennis courts
- Basketball courts
- Swimming pool/ Jacuzzi
- Pool table
- Disabled Access
- Tour Desk
More YHA Hervey Bay information:
- The YHA boasts all the facilities and services of a resort in a relaxing environment suited to backpackers and travellers of all kinds.
- The hostel is surrounded by tropical gardens and provides first-class accommodation, large pool and spa, tennis & basketball courts and tour booking service.
- Please note: YHA Hervey Bay is designed for travellers and does not provide accommodation to people with a residential address within the same local government area of the property. Please contact the property prior to booking to discuss your requirements.
- A $20 key deposit will be charged via credit card prior to arrival and will be refunded within 24hours of key return.
- A replacement fee of $20 will be charged for each key that is lost or not returned.
Things to do in Hervey Bay
Ready to explore? Check out our favourite experiences in Hervey Bay.
For over 80 years, YHA Australia has been a safe and inclusive place for travellers from all walks of life. Guests are required to abide by YHA's house rules when staying at our properties.
|Traditional Place Name:||
820 Boat Harbour Drive
Show location map
|Phone:||(+617) 4125 1844 | 1800 818 280 (Australia)|
|Hostel Manager:||Karen Inglis|
|Hostel||Open all year|
8am-11am & 2pm-5:30pm | Out of hours arrivals: contact property for alternative arrangements.
|Check in||from 2pm|
|Check out||until 10am|