Rockhampton is the gateway to nearby Great Keppel Island and the perfect base for backpackers to experience the Australia outback. Ask about farm stays, Great Keppel packages and cave tours.
Things to do in Rockhampton
- Explore the Botanical Gardens.
- Take a walking tour along the river and historic Quay Street.
- Visit the Tropic of Capricorn Spire at the Visitor Information Centre on Gladstone Road.
- Grab a selfie at the iconic Rockhampton Bull Statue.
- Get creative at the Rockhampton Museum of art.