Located in the heart of town and a close to the swimming lagoon and beach front, Airlie Beach YHA provides great value for all of your group accommodation needs. With a range of multi-share rooms, as well as double/twin rooms available and much more, we can plan your perfect group getaway. We can accommodate groups of up to 40 people.
Due to the current Covid-19 emergency, and restrictions on travel, Airlie Beach YHA is currently unable to take group bookings until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Airlie Beach YHA has a large number of 6 and 8 share rooms, with private and communal bathroom facilities. All rooms include private lockers and linen.
We have a selection of Twin or Double rooms available for group supervisors, with both private and communal bathroom facilities. These rooms are conveniently located near to our multi-share rooms, so you can be near to the rest of your group.
- 24 hour access
- Reception from 7am – 12pm and 1pm – 8pm, with out of hours emergency contact
- Key security for all rooms
- Communal areas that can be used for assembling or briefings
- Swimming pool
- On-site parking
- Laundry facilities
- Communal kitchen facilities for self-catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Supervisor living on site
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKING WITH AIRLIE BEACH YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs, from enquiry to check out.
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group and are pro-active in ensuring we maintain the highest possible standards in the field of risk management.
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies.
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise.
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested.
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group.
YHA’S MISSION AND MEMBERSHIP
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation, and part of Hostelling International, the world’s largest youth travel organisation. YHA’s mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. The organisation has a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.
All groups that stay with YHA automatically qualify for group membership. This provides a range of benefits and is at no extra charge to you as it is included in your stay. Full details of this are available from our Group Coordinator.