Group Accomodation YHA Port Fairy
YHA Port Fairy is a heritage listed cottage situated at the end of the Great Ocean Road in Port Fairy. Relax by the open fireplace with your group after a day of exploring and take your pick between multi-share and private rooms. We accommodate groups up to 50 people.
YHA Port Fairy has a number of 4 share rooms that can accommodate your group. Each room includes linen, a bed light and heating.
We also have a selection of twin rooms available if you prefer to have a bit more peace and quiet and share two people to a room. Each room includes linen, a bed light, fan and heating.
- 24 hour access and support for emergencies
- Self-catering kitchen (please note, this will be shared with other guests in the property)
- Catering options availabe
- BBQ area in an outdoor courtyard
- Communal lounge with TV
- Games room
- Open fireplace
- Boogie board hire
Useful information about your group stay
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group