Group Accommodation YHA Port Fairy
Port Fairy is the perfect place to relax and soak up some art, history and culture before hitting the beach and taking part in a variety of water activities.
There are also a number of walks in the area, so whatever your reason for coming to Port Fairy, your group will never be lost for things to do.
Things to do near YHA Port Fairy:
- Visit the Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village – an 1870’s village that hosts Australia’s richest shipwreck collection
- Wander through art galleries in town
- Explore the area’s volcanic history at Tower Hill and Mount Eccles (Budj Bim)
- Head out to Griffiths Island and visit the lighthouse
- Hit the waves and swim, surf and stand up paddleboard
- Go horse riding on the beach
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Go on a boat tour around Port Fairy Bay
- Attend one of Port Fairy’s many music festivals