Located in a safe and quiet area and boasting a range of different room types as well as full catering options, Melbourne Metro YHA is the perfect place to stay with your group in Melbourne. We can accommodate groups of up to 200 people.
Melbourne Metro YHA has both 4 and 8 share rooms, with communal bathrooms located on every floor. All rooms include linen, lockers and personal bed lamps.
We offer a selection of single, twin and double rooms for groups. These are conveniently located near to our multi-share rooms for any teachers or group co-ordinators. Please note, we do not have any en-suite private rooms available at this property.
Melbourne Metro YHA offers the following:
- Key card security for all rooms, including bathrooms and group areas
- CCTV cameras throughout the building
- On site caterer, providing both in house and take away meal options
- Covered, outdoor assembly area for group briefings
- Small group meeting room which can be set up with seated tables (max 10-12 people) or with conference style seating (max 25 people). This room also has tea and coffee making facilities, and a screen with laptop connectivity for teaching staff
- Wireless internet throughout the property
- Secure, onsite parking for cars (bus parking available nearby on Courtney Street)
- Full wheelchair accessibility
- 24 hour access and reception
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKING WITH MELBOURNE METRO YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs, from enquiry to check out.
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group and are pro-active in ensuring we maintain the highest possible standards in the field of risk management.
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies.
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise.
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group.
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested.
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group.
YHA’S MISSION AND MEMBERSHIP
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation, and part of Hostelling International, the world’s largest youth travel organisation. YHA’s mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. The organisation has a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.
All groups that stay with YHA automatically qualify for group membership. This provides a range of benefits and is at no extra charge to you as it is included in your stay. Full details of this are available from our Group Coordinator.