Excape Backpackers (Exmouth)
See the sights of the Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park. Swim with whalesharks and mantarays, go whale watching or take a day trip to the Murion Islands. Visit Yardie Creek Gorge and go snorkling in the crystal clear waters of Turquoise Bay. Ask the staff at the Exmouth YHA for more information.
The main night out is Friday night at the Potshot Hotel's disco located in the premises of the YHA Exmouth. There is also live music twice a month. On all other nights you can soak up the good atmosphere in the local bars near the hostel.
FREE - Go swimming
This hostel has not one, not two, but three swimming pools for you to relax by or jump in to!
Things to do in Exmouth
- Jump in your car and visit Cape Range National Park. With a number of challenging walking tracks and stunning lookouts, you could spend days here.
- Venture out to the SS Midlura Shipwreck and read about why it crashed and the and enjoy the mythical tale about the Dugongs.
- Head to the beach. Dive into the crystal-clear blue waters of Town Beach, only a 5-minute drive from the hostel.
- Climb to the top of the Vlamingh Head Lighthouse and enjoy incredible views over the cape.
- Learn about the history that and involvement that the Exmouth area had during WW2 at the Potshot Memorial.
- Have a stroll down the Exmouth Navy Pier is an iconic diving spot but is also surrounded by rich wildlife.