Dolphin Retreat Bunbury
About Dolphin Retreat Bunbury
To make a booking, please call (+618) 9792 4690
You'll feel at home at friendly Dolphin Retreat Bunbury. With its close proximity to the city and beaches, getting around to all the top attractions is a breeze. This town is famous for its dolphins, so don't leave without getting up close and personal with a few!
- Free Wi-Fi
- Communal Lounge
- Outdoor area
- Free Luggage storage
- Free Parking
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryers for hire (free)
- TV Room
Dolphin Retreat Bunbury features
- Free daily breakfast, fully-equipped kitchen, common room and travel information.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- Free use of boogie boards, bicycles, pool table, table tennis, BBQ.
- Regular movie nights - a fantastic way to meet other travellers staying at the hostel.
For over 80 years, YHA Australia has been a safe and inclusive place for travellers from all walks of life. Guests are required to abide by YHA's house rules when staying at our properties.
|Traditional Place Name:||
Wardandi Noongar Country
14 Wellington Street
Show location map
|Phone:||(+618) 9792 4690|
|Hostel Manager:||Ian & Sarah Upton|
|Hostel||Open all year|
8am-10am & 4pm-9pm | After hours arrivals: contact property for alternative arrangements.
|Check in||8am-10am & 4pm-9pm|
|Check out||until 10am|