Please be advised ePacks are no longer available for purchase.
If you have an existing ePack it is still redeemable by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the details of your stay (property name & dates) as well as your ePack reference number.
Details for all YHA Australia properties can be found here.
Please see Terms & Conditions below for existing ePacks.
Remember, some restrictions apply:
- Valid for largest available multi-share* dorm accommodation only.
- 5, 10 and 15 night ePacks are valid for stays within 3 months from date of issue of the pack.
- 20 and 30 night ePacks are valid for stays within 4 months from date of issue of the pack.
- Maximum 3 consecutive nights per stay using these vouchers in one hostel, then the regular price applies.
- Cannot be used during times when other booking conditions apply like minimum night stays (e.g. in Sydney over New Years Eve)
- An individual email address is needed for each person purchasing an ePack and is used when making hostel bookings.
- Non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions (eg. Dreamcatcher vouchers) per stay at any hostel.
- Not valid at Ski hostels in ski season (Thredbo), Wilderness hostels (Hawkesbury Heights, Coles Bay & Mt Lofty), Noosa, Ayers Rock and Kings Canyon properties.
- Can be used with bookings made at reception, by phone, and online at yha.com.au.
- A maximum of 3 ePacks may be used by each guest per 12-month period.
*Age: Guests aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 and are required to stay in private rooms. Children under the age of 2 may stay for free. Some hostels cannot accommodate young children, please check with the hostel before making an online booking. If you are 17, you can stay unaccompanied if you have a letter from your parent or guardian that states they are aware you are staying at the hostel and that the hostel will not supervise your activities. 17 year old guests are required to pay the adult rate.