Yellow Water Cruise
Saltwater Crocodile in Kakadu, NT
Pink Lotus in Kakadu National Park
Aboriginal Art at Nourlangie Rock
Darter, Yellow Water Billabong, Kakadu
It is an early morning start today as we depart on our day tour, as we drive you will experience the most amazing terrain this country has to offer. As we enter Kakadu prepare to be amazed at the population of wildlife, in the water, on the land and in the air.
- Travel on one of the longest roads in Australia
- Wander through the anicent Nourlangie rock art site that has provided shelter to the indigenous people for thousands of years.
- Take a 1.5 km guided walk around the base of the rock to see many different forms of Indigenous rock art paintings.
- Join our local guide for a cruise on the Yellow Water Billabong, home to thousands of saltwater crocodiles and colourful birdlife.
- Chekc out the Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre to learn about the Bininj people, the traditional custodians of this area.
Departs Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
MORE INFO & CHECK AVAILABILITY
Priced from $320 per adult and $160 per child (<11yrs)
Things You Should Know
By purchasing this tour online, you are agreeing to abide by the Experience Oz terms and conditions.