1 Day Daintree Rainforest Tour
- Enjoy one of the most scenic drives in Australia as you head north out of Cairns
- Stop at Mossman Village for breakfast (own expense) and visit High Falls Farm for a swim, orchard tour and fruit tasting.
- Search for crocodiles and other wildlife during a Daintree River cruise.
- Pass through some of the world’s oldest living rainforest
- Kick back with the sand in your toes and watch the waves roll in at Cape Tribulation beach- where the rainforest literally meets the reef.
- Be amazed at the huge diversity you will encounter during a guided walk at the Marrdja boardwalk.
- Taste local and never before heard of flavous of Ice Cream at the Floravilla biodynamic Ice Cream Company featuring a minimum of 26 exotic fruits and traditional flavours.
- Stop at the iconic Alexandra Range Lookout for THAT pic.
- Head back to Cairns via beachside village of Port Douglas, stopping at the stunning Rex Lookout (time permitting)
Tours depart Cairns at approximately 7.30am and Port Douglas at approximately 9am
Priced from $185
Things You Should Know
This travel product is sold through the Experience OZ tourism and leisure platform. By purchasing this tour online, you are agreeing to abide by the Experience OZ terms and conditions.