1 Day Daintree Rainforest Tour
- Enjoy one of the most scenic drives in Australia as you head north out of Cairns
- Stop at Mossman Village for breakfast (own expense) and visit High Falls Farm for a swim, orchard tour and fruit tasting.
- Search for crocodiles and other wildlife during a Daintree River cruise.
- Pass through some of the world’s oldest living rainforest
- Kick back with the sand in your toes and watch the waves roll in at Cape Tribulation beach- where the rainforest literally meets the reef.
- Be amazed at the huge diversity you will encounter during a guided walk at the Marrdja boardwalk.
- Taste local and never before heard of flavous of Ice Cream at the Floravilla biodynamic Ice Cream Company featuring a minimum of 26 exotic fruits and traditional flavours.
- Stop at the iconic Alexandra Range Lookout for THAT pic.
- Head back to Cairns via beachside village of Port Douglas, stopping at the stunning Rex Lookout (time permitting)
- Tours depart Cairns at approximately 7.30am and Port Douglas at approximately 9am