Great Barrier Reef Sailing Cruise
- Snorkel and sail the Great Barrier Reef with a local Eco Certified Advanced Ecotourism operator
- No snorkelling experience required
- Super friendly, passionate, and experienced crew
- Travel on board a comfortable, modern catamaran without the crowds
- The captain can select from over 27 reef locations depending on the days weather- you are guaranteed the best snorkel location on the reef that day
- Visit 2 unique locations on the outer Great Barrier Reef where you will discover amazing coral formations, colourful fish and if you are lucky you may even spot a turtle.
- Take a free guided snorkel tour to find some exciting marine life
- Meet with a marine naturalist onboard to learn about the reef and wildlife.
Tours depart Cairns Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sunday at 8am
Priced from $185 per adult & $110 per child (4-14)
Things You Should Know
This travel product is sold through the Experience OZ tourism and leisure platform. By purchasing this tour online, you are agreeing to abide by the Experience OZ terms and conditions.