Hands On Country Eco Tour
- Fully Guided by Mandingablay Yidinji people - the Traditional Owners of the land
- Tour starts from the Cairns Marina, right in the heart of the Cairns CBD and within walking distance from most city hotels and resorts
- Opportunity to hear an ancient language
- Visit a major environmental conservation project in an Indigenous Protected Area
- Connections to stories and the history of Yarrabah - Australia's largest Indigenous community
- Ancient practices combined with latest science for a sustainable future
- Operates every Monday, Wednesday and Friday day at 9am from the Cairns Marina.