See the best of the West in this 5 day(one way) or 7 day (return) tour to Exmouth along WA's Coral Coast. Highlights include the Pinnacles, Kalbarri, Shark Bay and Monkey Mia, Coral Bay and Exmouth.
Start with a visit to the unique Pinnacles Desert. See the famous horizontal trees and on to the giant sand dunes for some sandboarding fun (a huge adrenaline rush). Check out the gorges of Kalbarri National Park and bushwalk to Natures window. Travel up to Shark Bay and the beautiful Shell Beach. See the enchanting wild Dolphins of Monkey Mia and the stunning coral reefs at Coral Bay. Visit the magnificent Cape Range National Park and swim on the secluded beaches of the Ningaloo Reef, where you can snorkel with a huge variety of soft corals and fish.
- Day 1: An early start as you head out of Perth for your first stop at the famous Pinnacles in the Nambung Nationalpark. We can drop in at the Discovery Centre before having lunch by the sea. After a sightseeing stop in Geraldton, we head to Big River Ranch in Kalbarri National Park. Lunch and dinner included
- Day 2: We visit Murchison Gorge, Nature's Window and Z-Bend in Kalbarri Nationalpark. You have the option to try abseiling (cost not included). After cooling off in the river we head on to Shark Bay and visit Shell Beach before arriving in Monkey Mia. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- Day 3: Meet Monkey Mia's famous dolphins - a photo opportunity not to be missed! You have time for a Kayak tour (optional extra) or just chill out on the beach before taking off to Coral Bay. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- Day 4: Free day to explore the Ningaloo Reef, go for a snorkel, meet Manta Rays (optional extra) or take a stroll along the beach. In the evening we take a short drive to Exmouth. Breakfast and dinner included
- Day 5: Spend the day exploring the reef, Cape Range National park and over 50kms of pristine beaches. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- Day 6/7: Exmouth to Perth via Carnarvon and overnight in Kalbarri. Visit Greenough Wildlife Park and the Lancelin sand dunes before arriving back in Perth around 7.30pm. Breakfast, lunch and dinner (dinner only day 6) included
- Tour includes (shared) accommodation, all meals as stated, all entry fees and experienced guide
- Accommodation upgrades available on request
Tour departs Tuesdays & Fridays
7am from Fremantle YHA and 7.30am from Perth CBD
From 01 April 2016 until 31 March 2017
Some price options may not be available and Tours & Activities must be booked at least five days prior to the end of their current season and not more than six months in advance.
Things you should know
Important Product Information
Cancellation of a booking will incur the following two types of fees imposed by the tour operator and YHA Travel:Tour Operator cancellation fees and policy
48 Hours - 30 Days: 25% of fare24 Hours - 48 Hours: 50% of fareWithin 24 Hours: 100% of fareOnce travel has commenced, no refunds will be made for any unused services and clients will be responsible for travel arrangements from that point onward.Cancellations must be made with YHA Travel and additional fees may be imposed in addition to tour operator cancellation fees.The tour operator reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary of this tour and arrange alternative carriers. No refund will be given in these circumstances or in the event of any delay, curtailment or alteration of this trip resulting from any cause including severe weather conditions or mechanical failure. A minimum of four passengers is required to operate this tour. It may therefore be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and to offer an alternative date of departure or full refund for this tour.YHA Cancellation fees
More than 14 days prior to commencement YHA Travel charges a 20% cancellation fee in addition to any charges imposed by the Tour Operator More than 48 hours and less than 14 days prior to commencement YHA Travel charges a 50% cancellation fee in addition to any charges imposed by the Tour Operator Less than 48 hours prior to commencement: No refund Bookings can only be amended more than 14 days prior to commencement. If you wish to change your booking within 14 days of commencement, you will need to cancel your existing booking and make a new booking. Each amendment (not cancellation) to the original booking after confirmation will incur a fee of A$25 per person and per amendment.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be debited upon completion of the online booking process. Your booking is guaranteed once you receive a confirmation email from a YHA Travel & Tours consultant.
- In the unlikely event we cannot confirm your booking, we will refund the total amount to the credit card with which payment has been made within 7 days. YHA Travel & Tours and its suppliers are not liable in the event a tour or package is not available, and any refunds are restricted to the purchase price of the tour or package booked.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- If you selected a YHA Member rate, then avalid YHA/Hostelling International membership card has to be presented for each person booked when checking in. If you are unable to join prior to arrival, you must purchase a membership upon arrival at the hostel, or pay the price difference between the member and standard rates,
- YHA Travel & Tours will aim to respond to your booking within 48 hours by email. However, in some instances (for example during long weekends or public holidays) the response time may vary.
- Please note that only some hostels are suitable for wheelchair access. If in doubt please contact the individual hostel.
- The responsibility of YHA Travel & Tours in connection with 'Travel Deals' is limited to the sale of accommodation only. The sale of other services as described in the Travel Deals products is made by YHA Travel & Tours as agent only for the persons providing such other services and upon the condition that YHA Travel & Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, loss, injury, delay or damage caused by or arising out of the provision of or failure to provide any other such service.
- YHA Travel & Tours believes that the content of this website is correct at the time of publishing, but all prices and services described herein are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- YHA Travel & Tours will be under no obligation to any person as a result of any inaccuracy or misdescription to provide any services set out herein.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.