- Australian Hostels
- Travel & Tours
Relax and explore the beauty of Rottnest Island as you cycle around the island at your own pace. Enjoy the pristine beaches, crystal clear waters and relaxed atmosphere,
Some of the world's finest beaches and bays can be found at Rottnest Island, providing a spectacular venue for snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, cycling, sunbathing and swimming.
Colonial streetscapes and architecture among the oldest in Australia are also a feature of this historic island. The Rottnest Island Marine Reserve includes 1700 hectares of ocean surrounding the island. Look out for the island's famous wildlife residents, the curious quokka!
It is a favoured destination for holidays and day trips conveniently located a short distance from the main land by ferry.
The Government landing fee has been included in the price
Please note this is a day tour only and cannot be extended to include overnight accommodation on the island.
|Ferry from Perth incl Bike Hire||0||$94|
|Ferry from Fremantle incl Bike Hire||0||$75|
Please enquire if you would like to receive more information prior to booking this tour.Make an Enquiry
- More than 14 days prior to commencement: YHA Travel charges a 20% cancellation fee in addition to any charges imposed by the Tour Operator
- More than 48 hours and less than 14 days prior to commencement: YHA Travel charges a 50% cancellation fee in addition to any charges imposed by the Tour Operator
- Less than 48 hours prior to commencement: No refund
- Bookings can only be amended more than 14 days prior to commencement. If you wish to change your booking within 14 days of commencement, you will need to cancel your existing booking and make a new booking.
- Each amendment (not cancellation) to the original booking after confirmation will incur a fee of A$25 per person and per amendment.
-If you are not already a member of YHA Australia, membership will be included as part as your first night’s stay if your tour includes accommodation.
- If you are an Australian resident, your membership is valid for 2 years from the month that you stay at your first YHA hostel in Australia. Your membership will renew automatically, unless you have not stayed in a YHA hostel in the past 24 months and have unsubscribed from all electronic communications.
- If you are not an Australian resident, your membership is valid for 2 years from the month that you stay at your first YHA hostel in Australia.
Cancellations and Amendments
If you need to cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed, please notify us immediately by email or fax. On the booking confirmation print-out, you can find the email contact details. If you cancel or amend your booking after we have confirmed or fail to arrive on the nominated day, we will charge you the fees outlined in the specific product conditions.
We strongly advise you purchase adequate travel insurance to safeguard against any losses.
All prices and information stated on this booking request are subject to change. Please note that every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information on this website. However, YHA Travel & Tours does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Personal information is collected by YHA to provide products or services to you. If you wish to read our Privacy Statement please click here.