Study breaks & student trips
Stick to your budget, nail those subjects, and score a great value stay while you’re studying. With over 40 locations across the country, you can cosy up in a private room during the semester within walking distance to some of Australia’s top universities, or head out on a weekend get away with your crew in iconic locations like Byron, Cairns, Katoomba and even Alice Springs. Keen to sort out your travel plans yet?
Enjoy affordable, comfortable and safe accommodation with the necessities and some bonus extras:
- YHA properties are usually centrally-located and have easy access to universities/colleges, shops, beaches, cafes and attractions.
- You can choose to share a space or book a room all to yourself.
- We have high-quality shared guest kitchens with all the basics you need, and plenty of space as well as practical laundry facilities.
- Located within easy access to public transport, there is usually no need to have a car to get to most of our properties.
- Outdoor areas, swimming pools, open-air rooftops and BBQs make for great spaces to mingle and disolve stress.
- Access reliable, high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Discover quiet places to work or study, co-working spaces and meeting rooms (available at some properties).