Summertime at the Queen Victoria Market
When the weather starts to get warmer and the days get longer it means only one thing – the Queen Victoria Summer Night Market is back for another glorious season.
Photo: Simon Shiff
Every Wednesday night from 5 – 10pm until 20th of March, head to the Queen Victoria Market for an evening of culinary delights. With over 60 stalls featuring mouth-watering foods from across the globe, you’re absolutely spoilt for choice.
In addition to the amazing food and drink, there’s also a rotating line up of live music and entertainment, over a hundred different stalls selling art, clothing, bags and everything in between, plus you can play games like Jenga and chess – it’s truly the perfect summer night out.
Better yet, we’ve partnered with the team at the Queen Victoria Market to give away 12 food and beverage vouchers for the Summer Night Market. It’s very simple to enter:
- Go to Melbourne Central YHA or Melbourne Metro YHA’s Facebook page
- Like the Facebook page that you’re on
- Like the post advertising this competition
- Like the Summer Night Market’s Facebook page
That’s it – easy as that!
- This competition runs from when the post appears on Melbourne Central YHA & Melbourne Metro YHA's Facebook pages on the 1st of February until 11:59pm on 17th of February.
- The winners will be drawn randomly before the 19th of February and notified via Facebook.
- If any of the winners don’t respond within 7 days of being notified, only their prize will be redrawn.
- Limited to one entry per person – repeating the above instructions on both YHA Facebook pages will not be counted.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
Sign up to YHA Australia
Get monthly inspiration for your next adventure in Australia.