All private rooms include:
Free Wi-Fi | linen & towels | Individual bed light & lockers | Access kitchen & BBQ | Access to games room & swimming pool
All co-living rooms include:
Free Wi-Fi | linen | Individual bed light & lockers | Access kitchen & BBQ | Access to games room & swimming pool
*Guests must be over 18 years of age to stay in a co-living room
Family rooms include:
Single and bunk beds | Linen and towels | Access kitchen & BBQ | Access to games room & swimming pool
- Food storage
- Lounge area
- Free, fast Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool
- Tour & Uluru information
- Air conditioning (extra fans/heaters available on request)
- TV with popular streaming services
YHA Alice Springs features
- All rooms are air conditioned
- Swimming pool, BBQ
- A full range of amazing tours to see the West MacDonnell Ranges, Uluru and Kings Canyon (available to book at reception).
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property (High Speed Internet NBN 100Mbps Fibre Connection). Internet speed will be subject to Wi-Fi coverage in the building.
Reviews of YHA Alice Springs
- "Great atmosphere, clean, convenient location, friendly owners... The owners were extremely helpful and accommodating. I met amazing people, the place was friendly, clean, social, located right in the centre of town. Safe and secure in the middle of Alice. Good areas to socialise or read or relax quietly. Bathrooms and rooms were clean and tidy. Would definitely stay there again!" - Zoe
- "My accommodation was GREAT. A very spacious room, super comfy bed & bedding, an awesome shower & water pressure. The staff were really lovely & helpful. The other amenities, especially the huge kitchen, provided everything I needed. I met so many nice people, all sharing stories of their adventures. I'm so happy I chose to stay there" - Kristina
Things to do in the Red Centre
Base yourself in this centrally located property and explore Australia’s famous outback.
Make your visit to the Red Centre extraordinary with all the top things to do in Alice Springs.With our range of Red Centre tours, there is something for everyone.
For over 80 years, YHA Australia has been a safe and inclusive place for travellers from all walks of life. Guests are required to abide by YHA's house rules when staying at our properties.
|Traditional Place Name:|
Cnr Parsons Street and Leichhardt Terrace
Show location map
|Phone:||(+618) 8952 8855|
|Hostel Manager:||Alex Schneider and Anna-Lena von Hohenegg-Quittek|
|Hostel||Open all year|
9am-11am & 2pm-5pm | After hours arrivals: contact property for alternative arrangements.
|Check in||from 2pm|
|Check out||until 10am|