Explore Western Australia with YHA
YHA accommodation in Western Australia
Western Australia: Trip inspiration & tips
West is best: The perfect Perth to Broome road trip itinerary
A guide to Broome and the Kimberley
Best mountain biking trails in Western Australia
National parks near Aussie cities
First Nations food experiences in Western Australia & the Northern Territory
21 free things to do in Perth
Top LGBTQIA+ festivals and events around Australia
20 must-do backpacker experiences in Australia
9 thrilling white water rafting spots in Australia
Australia's best coastal walks
11 awesome canoeing and kayaking adventures in Australia
6 great mountains to hike in Australia
Weird and wonderful natural phenomena in Australia
20 fun facts about quokkas, complete with adorable photos
The top whale watching spots in Australia
Western Australia: Tours & experiences
Rottnest Island Ferry Package Including Bike Hire
Willie Creek Pearl Farm Tour With Transfers From Broome
Exmouth Whale Shark Swim
Top things to do in Western Australia
- For a once in a lifetime experience, snorkel with giant whale sharks at Ningaloo Reef.
- Cycle around to any of the 63 beaches on Rottnest Island.
- Enjoy the world class wineries, craft breweries, tall trees and walking trails of the Margaret River region.
- Tour the award winning World Heritage listed Fremantle Prison - day or night options available.
- Witness the 'Staircase to the Moon' as the full moon rises over Roebuck Bay in Broome.
- Enjoy a sunset swim and fish & chips on Perth's Cottesloe Beach.
- Enjoy vibrant waterfront precinct of Elizabeth Quay on the Swan River in Perth CBD.
- Immerse yourself in the history, beaches, music and colour of Fremantle.
- Travel the coast from Perth to Broome and be blown away by the diversity of scenery and wildlife.
- Journey the south west of the state for stunning beaches, tall-timber forests and ancient caves.
- Watch the sun rise over Perth's city skyline from high up in Kings Park, one of the largest inner city parks in the world.
- Explore the true wilderness of the Kimberley and Pilbara regions and immerse yourself in the beauty of this magical landscape.