Group Accommodation YHA Alice Springs
Safety at YHA Alice Springs
The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Electronic keycard system for access to rooms
- Property fenced with security fencing
- After hour access by key card only.
- Staff available 24 hours
- Local security firm patrol at regular times.
- Individual lockers in each room (own padlocks required)
- Private lockers available outside the rooms
- CCTV throughout the property
- First aid kits available
- All beds and bedding are fully complian with Australian Standards
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please visit our Safe Stay page information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
Risk assessments for YHA Alice Springs can be downloaded here: