Alice Springs has a great selection of things to do with your group, many of which are within walking distance of our property. Please ask our Group Coordinator for more information on any of these.
Close to town you will find:
- The Kangaroo Sanctuary
- The Alice Springs Desert Park which has bird of prey shows, nocturnal animal tours and more
- The historic Telegraph Station
- Climb ANZAC Hill for amazing sunrise and sunset views over the town and beyond
- Royal Flying Doctors Service tour
- Sunset camel rides
- Hot air ballooning
In the Central Australian region, you will also find:
- Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon
- An abundance of Aboriginal culture and art
- The Outback’s best gorges
- The incredible West MacDonnell Ranges
- World famous hiking trails
Please ask us if you need any help arranging tours to any of these locations.