Group Accomodation MOM Darwin YHA
Located in the centre of the city and within walking distance to all the major attractions, Darwin YHA provides great value for all your group accommodation needs.
Group rate from $35 per person per night
Located in the centre of the city and within walking distance to all the major attractions, Darwin YHA provides great value for all your group accommodation needs. With a range of multi-share and double/twin rooms, we can plan your perfect group getaway. We can accommodate groups of up to 120 people.
We are able to host groups over 18 years of age all year round. Please note, school age groups can only be accommodated from October through to April.
If you have any concerns about booking with YHA due to Coronavirus, please click here to find more information about what we are doing to ensure the safety of your group.
Darwin YHA offers the following:
- Key card security for all rooms
- 24 hour access and reception
- Continental breakfast
- Rooftop swimming pools
- Full wheelchair accessibility
Useful information about booking with Darwin YHA
- We have a dedicated Group Coordinator to help with anything your group needs
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and security of your group
- Staff members are available 24/7 to help with any issues or emergencies
- All of our staff are trained and capable of handling any emergency situations that may arise
- Your group will be allocated separate bedrooms and you will not share any rooms with other guests that are not in your group
- Group leaders will be allocated separate rooms to anyone under the age of 18, unless otherwise requested
- We will allocate your rooms as close as possible to each other, to enable easy supervision of your group
YHA is a not-for-profit membership organisation, and part of Hostelling International, the world’s largest youth travel organisation. YHA’s mission is to provide opportunity for all, but especially young people, for education through travel. The organisation has a strong commitment to sustainability with a program of environmental initiatives including solar power, water saving and recycling.