The safety of our guests is very important. We have a range of safety features in the property to ensure that you and your group members will have a comfortable stay with us.
These include, but are not limited to:
- 24 Hour reception with a minimum of two staff on at all times
- Keycard security for all rooms
- CCTV in operation
- Minimum one first aid qualified staff member available 24 hours per day
- First Aid equipment readily available including defibrillator
- Security Guard from 10pm-6am
- Life rings available for pools
- Rooms booked exclusively for group members
- Centralised fire detectors and alarms
- Individual lockers in each room (own padlocks required)
- Self store lockers available for pre and post stays
- All beds and bedding are fully compliant with Australian Standards
If you have any questions about our policies or procedures, please contact us to find out more.
Risk assessments for Darwin YHA can be downloaded here: