There are a great many things to do in the Gold Coast with your group. Our Group Coordinator can help you out with any of these activities, so ask us for more information today.
Some of the most popular things to do include:
- Surf Lessons
- Spend the day at the beach
- Float on the water in a kayak, canoe, stand up paddle board or sail boat
- Spend a day at the theme parks – Sea World is a 10 minute walk from the property
- Head to any one of the Gold Coast’s National Parks to hike through beautiful rainforests and look out over waterfalls.
- Visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary to get up close and personal with native Australian animals.
- May – November is whale watching season. Go on a whale watching cruise to spot these majestic creatures.