Due to the current Covid-19 emergency, and restrictions on travel, Mt Lofty YHA is currently unable to take group bookings until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
However, if you are planning on staying later this year, please contact us and we will be happy to help you with your booking.
Situated in a unique, peaceful location in the Cleland Conservation Park with stunning panoramic views through the trees over the city of Adelaide, Mt Lofty YHA is the perfect place to stay with your group. We can accommodate groups of up to 10 people.
ROOMS AND FACILITIES
The cottage includes:
- 2 Double rooms
- A 6 person bunk room
- Lounge area including DVD player (no TV reception)
- Large kitchen/dining area, including a microwave, stove top, fried and all crockery, cultery and utensils
- Outdoor seating area with amazing views
- Male and female bathrooms
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT STAYING AT MT LOFTY YHA
- Due to the unique locations within the Cleland Conservation Park, the keys for Mt Lofty YHA must be collected from Adelaide Central YHA before arrival.
- Minimum 2 people required during your stay, one of which must be over 21 (this is to comply with Bushfire regulations).
- Pillows and doonas are included, but you are required to bring your own bedsheets for the duration of your stay (as well as blankets and tea towls). Bed sheets can be hired from Adelaide Central YHA when you collect the keys.
A full list of the things you need to know and what to bring is available to download below.
To see rates and availability, and to book Mt Lofty YHA, please click here and enter your required dates.