Explore South Australia with YHA
YHA accommodation in South Australia
South Australia: Trip inspiration & tips
Why you should start your Australia trip in Adelaide
Best mountain biking trails in South Australia
10 reasons to visit Port Elliot from Adelaide
First Nations food experiences in South Australia
20 must-do backpacker experiences in Australia
The top arts and culture festivals in Australia
The top 9 sporting events in Australia
Australia's best coastal walks
11 awesome canoeing and kayaking adventures in Australia
Weird and wonderful natural phenomena in Australia
The top whale watching spots in Australia
South Australia: Tours & experiences
Barossa Valley Hop On Hop Off Wine Tour
Port Elliot Ratalang Ngarrindjeri Tour
Yundi Nature Trail
McLaren Vale Hop On Hop Off Tour
Kangaroo Island Full Day Tour
Top things to do in South Australia
- Explore Adelaide by bike.
- Hike the Heysen Trail or Waterfall Gully.
- Party through the festival season in Adelaide.
- Visit Tandanya National Aboriginal Cultural Institute.
- Discover Adelaide and Mt Lofty Botanical Gardens.
- Try tastings at the National Wine Centre of Australia.
- See penguins at Granite Island Nature Park.
- Walk, run or cycle the River Torrens Linear Park Trail.
- Follow the mountain bike trails through the Wirrabara State Forest.